Free Download PES 2012 for PC - This is really Hot PC Games in this month, because many peoples waiting for this New Release. Konami is determined to give global football fans a truly realistic, immersive and a delightfully playable take on the beautiful game.That's why many peoples really curious about PES 2012, and you must to Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for PC today and feels the real soccer experience on your PC :)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (abbreviated to PES 2012 and known officially as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2012 in Asia) is the eleventh edition in the Pro Evolution Soccer series developed and published by Konami with production assistance from the Blue Sky Team. Lionel Messi, who has been the cover star for the series since PES 2009, will be replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo, while Shinji Kagawa replaces Messi as the cover star for the Japanese version. The US and Latin American cover will feature Santos player Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Like previous versions of the game, it will be exclusively licensed by UEFA to contain the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup competitions along with a license from CONMEBOL to feature the Copa Santander Libertadores. Referees' governing UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup matches will wear the official UEFA Champions League uniforms, which is a first for the series.
On July 28, 2011, Konami confirmed that PES 2012 will be released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows on October 14, 2011 in Europe and October 6, 2011 in Japan. At Gamescom 2011 it was announced that the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2 versions will follow on October 28, 2011 and the Wii on November 4, 2011. The publisher has also confirmed that versions for Nintendo 3DS and iOS formats are also in development, with firm dates to follow. There are two demos, both of which were released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The first is based on a preview build of the game and was released on August 24, 2011 for PlayStation 3 and PC, though because of "issues on both sides" according to Jon Murphy, PES Team Leader, it was not released on the Xbox 360. The second demo was released 14th September on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
New Features/Improvements :
- The AI engine has undergone a major overhaul, with attacking emphasised as the cornerstone of play affording a more open approach to play.
- AI players, your team mates, will now make intelligent dummy runs off-the-ball to open up the defence, move into space, all reacting to your moves – the whole team now reacts far more dynamically to the actions of the player, moving strategically during passing.
- Defence has had some changes too, however, with zonal marking and positional defending both enhanced. The Active AI system ensures that players track attackers more effectively, but without compromising the shape of the team, while one-on-one situations offer greater control as defenders press and jostle to win the ball, as attackers can use upper body feints and movements to bypass and wrong-foot their man.
- A new player switching system allows users to change to any player on the field using the right analogue stick. On Free Kicks, players will have far more control with lots more scope for pulling defenders out of position.
- The jostling system introduced in the last game has also been extended, making for a far more physical experience. It offers proper bodily contact and physical reactions.
- Graphics have been improved, (see Gallery) with new animations, visual enhancements and control elements. Player facial expression are more detailed while lighting effects are more natural. New cameras show off the huge variety of pitch-side movement, with more detail on and around the game than ever before. Such is the level of graphical finesses that you can see players sweating, their neck muscles tensing as they call for the ball and bark orders to each other, and the muscles in their mouths and around their eyes contract to show the emotions the players are experiencing.
- Referees are also crucial to general game flow and their AI has been greatly enhanced to ensure fewer interruptions to play. Decisions are improved, and advantage is played much more regularly in offside and free kick scenarios. As such, refs will only intervene when truly necessary, but they will show cards if necessary once play has broken down.
- Pass Support allows users to determine the level of AI assistance when passing the ball. Players can opt for one of five settings from full support, right up to full veteran setting which switches off all assistance so that the direction, weight and speed of every pass is at their disposal.
- Teammate Control gives users complete control over secondary players while the runner has the ball – represent an astonishing advance for the series. The Teammate Control system works in two ways, with users pressing the right analogue stick in the direction of the player they wish to control. The Assisted mode allows the user to activate a second player by depressing the R3 button, and allows users to get to grips with the greater level of control via effective running movements. Greater control is offered by the Manual mode, wherein the user has complete freedom of movement of the second player, and can make shuttle runs, find space, and shake off markers before calling for the pass from the player still with the ball. The player will then revert to computer control when the R3 button is released, and can also be used to override any AI runs the player wants to cancel. Both can be affected at any time, so players can make moves without waiting for a pass to be completed.
- Challenge Mode makes a return to the game. It gives the player a series of tough tests which they can use to hone various skills. The mode allows users to work hard on their attacking and defending skills to improve their main game. Similarly, there are dribbling tests and set-piece challenges that necessitate hitting a series of targets, and punishing shooting tasks are used to push the player as they put in the hours that will make all the difference on field.
- Superstar Difficulty is a new difficulty for experienced gamers, a step higher than top-player.
Minimum Requirements :
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV processor 2.4GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 1GB
- GFX: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon x1300
- GFX RAM: 128MB of RAM, Pixel shader 3.0, DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
If your Download Links are forwarded to AdF.ly please wait until 5 second. And then click"SKIP AD"
You can Download PES 2012 for PC Full Crack from all of the Download Links Below :Download PES 2012 patch 1.01 for PC Full Crack (6.08 GB) (Download using uTorrent)
The Torrent File is still Active, Tested on 24 December 2012
You still don't have any Torrent Downloader? Better you try this AWESOME Torrent Downloader (Freeware) :
Download uTorrent Stable (µTorrent) 3.2.3 Build 28705 (0,95MB) Freeware for Windows 32&64-bit.
You will Need Alcohol 120% / Daemon Tools for Mount the .iso File
Download Alcohol 120% 220.127.116.113 (9.22 MB) Full License
Download DAEMON Tools Lite 4.41.3 (10.99 MB) Freeware
Want to get better Gaming Experience? Use Razer Game Booster v18.104.22.168 to increase Your PC Performance !!
Download Razer Game Booster v22.214.171.124 (20.15 MB) Freeware for Windows
Slow Download? Need Premium Accounts? Yes, we're give the Guides for Downloading using Premium Accounts on this Blog :
Premium Accounts for FileServe, MegaUpload, and Uploading (Click Here)
Premium Accounts for FileSonic, HotFile, RapidShare and WUpload (Click Here)
You still don't have any Download Manager? Better you try this AWESOME Download Manager with Full License :
Download IDM 6.07 Build 12 (4.31 MB) Full License
Hope We can Help you to Provide what You need with Trusted Links and High Quality Download
Thx for coming to Mr-Freee Blog
Enjoy Your Tour HereLabels: 3D Games, PC Games, PES 2012, Sport Games